Monday, February 28, 2011

Stay tuned...

I said I was going to start updating a little more, so I am trying to come up with things that people would enjoy reading or looking at when they are lineage blog hopping. DestinyHero has a nice blog going (check it out in our links) and I noticed that although he shows level ups and drops, he also has topics less related to grinding or anything else, but makes it fun to read.

I can only level so fast or obtain uber drops so often, and often times wouldn't post unless one or the other took place.

There used to be a spoof show, I believe it was on YouTube, but maybe not...anyhow, it was a clown with bright orange hair and a blue mechanic's outfit that would run around and kick guys in the balls. He would then screm "You just got kicked in the balls!" It was hilarious. He would then inform his targets that they were on a new show called 'Kicked in the Balls' and they wouldn't even be mad at the clown anymore, just happy that they were on TV lol.

I am going to try a new mix of both DestinyHero's boss stunning and the 'Kicked in the Balls' spoof.

I am going to try out a new blogging segment called: Stunned in the Face!

My plan is to randomly stun people in the middle of hunts, whether I know them or not, and then say something along the lines of them getting stunned in the face! It may not work because some people take things too seriously, but I am going to give it a shot this week and see what happens.

If you have other ideas of things that you would like to see on this blog leave it in the comments section, also feel free to comment on this idea too.

Update with screens to come soon'ish...

Stunned in the face!

Current favorites:
'Sam Adams' Pandora station and Tosh.0 on ComedyCentral
...and GREEK on abc family qq

3 comments:

  1. I would rather get kicked in the balls then hunt with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Not sure how that will play out. What you may call fun may not be fun for others. However, do not forget to take screen shots! Do you take requests? I wanna see LeChat stunned! :P Try not to kill him tho...

    ReplyDelete