Sunday, February 13, 2011

Level~!

I leveled up again! School and work are getting really busy though, so I am not going to keep pushing for the level up every week for a bit. I will have to see what happens.
Haven't hunted in Thebes for a while. I forgot how much I enjoy the pyramid there. Was able to get a few open boxes from the hunts and one of them gave me an edoryu. This is the third or fourth time I have gotten an edoryu from boxes, and I haven't really opened that many. I guess I just get luck sometimes.

I know this is a short post, but honestly not a ton is happening recently lol. Maybe this next week will have some better things to share haha.

Go get excited~!

7 comments:

  1. I specifically told you to get a Thebes Staff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nei! Get me a Thebes Staff too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo grats on that action... did u ever find elvanna?

    stik

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i just read some of your old posts too.. i'm glad blessed scrolls are going up, I saved a bunch of them from event long time ago, remember? lol, yess! now im rich

    stik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I found her long enough to get my succubus doll and other items back. Then she left again haha. When you come back I still owe you a loan payment on some borrowed items haha. So make sure to let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nah whatever, i owe u way more, yea i asked about her cuz if u come to our wedding maybe i could invite her too lol, u didnt get an email or number or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. post on ncsoft fourms and find her agian, lol

    ReplyDelete